Story of parents who hope to raise their unborn grandchild after son was killed
Or Yehuda: Fire in commercial centerA fire broke out during the night in a commercial center in the city of Or Yehuda. 4 firefighter teams were dispatched to the scene. There were no injuries but the property sustained heavy damage.
A fire broke out during the late hours of last night (Friday) in a commercial center in the city of Or Yehuda. Nobody was hurt but the property sustained heavy damage. The ceiling, made of asbestos, burned and partially collapsed. A fire investigator began a preliminary investigation at the scene.
4 firefighter teams, under the command of Reshef Rafi Algabi, were assisted by two water-supply vehicles from neighboring stations and worked late into the night in order to stop the fire. Four stores suffered heavy damage. However, the main concern was from the burnt ceiling, which is made of asbestos.
Buy Jewish jewelry online at JOL store - Star of D - JOL readers get 5% off all items by entering coupon code JOL5 at checkout click here to enter the store
During their efforts, the firefighters heard the wailing of a cat from inside the building. They searched the area until they finally found a kitten in one of the burning stores. The kitten was rescued.
Click Here for more reports by Daniel Gilenson
Found mistakes in this report? - Click Here