Strike cancelled, parks to be open during Passover
Tel Aviv: 12-year-old boy dead after inhaling smokeThe boy apparently died as a result of smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in the apartment.
A 12-year-old boy was found dead Thursday evening in a Tel Aviv apartment in which he lives with his mother.
Initial reports indicate that a fire broke out in the apartment two days ago and that the boy was taken to a hospital after inhaling smoke. On Thursday, after he and his mother went back there to clean up, the boy suddenly lost consciousness. It is assessed that he was poisoned from inhaling smoke particles.
Tomer Gosman, an MDA paramedic, said the boy was lying unconscious and without a pulse in the building's stairwell, as residents were trying to resuscitate him.
Buy Jewish jewelry online at JOL store - Star of D - JOL readers get 5% off all items by entering coupon code JOL5 at checkout click here to enter the store
Click Here for more reports by Omri Ariel
Found mistakes in this report? - Click Here