Three injured in deliberate car ramming in southern France
North Korea says Trump, ‘destroyer of world peace,’ is ‘begging’ for warIn a statement issued by the North Korean state-run news agency, Pyongyang continued its attacks against US President Donald Trump, saying he “proved his true nature as a destroyer of world peace.” The regime also emphasized that nothing will deter it from continuing its nuclear weapons program.
As US President Donald Trump’s tour of Asia comes to an end, North Korea continued its aggressive rhetoric. “During his visit in Asia, Trump proved his true nature as a destroyer of world peace,” said the North Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman in a statement issued by Pyongyang’s state-run news agency on Saturday.
According to the spokesman, Trump demonstrated that he was “begging for war in the Korean Peninsula” and attempting to alienate the North Korean people from their government. The spokesperson stressed that nothing will deter Pyongyang from continuing its nuclear weapons program.
As reported by JOL earlier this week, Trump sent an explicit message to North Korea and its leader during a speech he gave in South Korea. “The weapons you are acquiring are not making you safer,” he said. “They are putting your regime in grave danger. Every step you take down this dark path increases the peril you face.”
Several hours later, North Korean media released a statement warning the US to stop its aggressive policies. “The US will continue to stare into the abyss of oblivion as long as ‘old madman’ President Trump remains in his seat,” read the statement. “A major decision must be made if the US does not want to reach tragic destruction and a terrible nuclear disaster.”
Found mistakes in this report? - Click Here