Was a train found with Nazi treasure?
Young and filthy rich: 6 out of top 10 billionaires under 35 are JewishWealth-X list of the wealthiest individuals under the age of 35 released today. The youngest person on the list is Snapchat's Evan Spiegel who at the age of 25 has already amassed a personal fortune of $1.9 billion.
These one-percenters really made the most of their youth.
A roll call of billionaires under 35 complied by Wealth-X is dominated by male “technopreneurs” and features more than one college dropout.
$41.6 billion made Facebook co-founder and chief executive Mark Zuckerberg the top spot on a Wealth-X list .
Here’s the top 10:
1. Mark Zuckerberg, $41.6 billion, Facebook
2. Dustin Moskovitz, $9.3 billion, Asana
3. Yang Huiyan, $5.9 billion, Country Garden Holdings
4. Eduardo Saverin, $5.3 billion, 99
5. Scott Duncan, $5 billion, Enterprise Product Partners
6. Elizabeth Holmes, $4.5 billion, Theranos
7. Nathan Blecharczyk, $3 billion, Airbnb
8. Brian Chesky, $3 billion, Airbnb
9. Joe Gebbia, $3 billion, Airbnb
10. Thomas Persson, $2.7 billion, Hennes & Mauritz
The youngest person on the top 20 list is Snapchat’s Evan Spiegel who at the age of 25 has already amassed a personal fortune of $1.9 billion.
Found mistakes in this report? - Click Here