Cucumber Salad with Feta, Mint and Sumac
3-ingredient tartYou won’t believe how easy it is to make this beautiful, delicious savory tart!
Prep time: 10 min., makes 8 servings
1 pckg. Tnuva’s frozen puff pastry, defrosted according to the instructions on the package
1 bunch of green onions, chopped
200 grams of Tnuva’s mozzarella loaf, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius
2. Place the puff pastry dough onto a baking tray lined with baking parchment (there is no need to roll it out first). With a knife, mark – but do not cut – an inner border at about 2 cm away from the edge of the dough.
3. Trim the green onion stalks to fit within the width of the puff pastry.
4. Sprinkle the mozzarella within the inner border of the puff pastry, reserving a small amount for garnish. Place the green onion stalks on top and garnish with the remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 20-25 min., until the tart is golden and bubbly and the dough around the edges has risen. Cool for 1-2 minutes and then cut and serve.
Found mistakes in this report? - Click Here