5-minute piquant cheese quiche
Burgul salad with feta and roasted vegetablesThis salad can be made ahead of time; some say it’s even tastier the day after – especially if you only add the herbs right before serving.
Prep time: 20 min., makes 8 servings
2 cups coarse bulgur
2 cups boiling water
2 cups cauliflower florets
20 mixed-variety cherry tomatoes
2 peppers, cut into strips
Salt, coarse black pepper to taste
A small bunch of thyme
1/3 cup olive oil
1 chili pepper, finely chopped
½ cup Kalamata olives, finely diced
½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
200 grams Tnuva’s Crumbled Sheep Feta
2-3 tbs. balsamic vinegar
2 scallion stalks, diced
1 lemon, diced with the peel
A bunch of parsley, chopped
5 diced mint leaves
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
2. Pour the boiling water over the bulgur, cover and set aside for a half-hour until the bulgur rises and softens. Drain and chill.
3. In the meantime, season the cauliflower florets, the cherry tomatoes and the peppers with salt, pepper, thyme and half of the olive oil. Place in a pan and bake for about 20 min. until golden.
4. Cool and remove the pepper skins.
5. Add the roasted vegetables to the burgul, together with the roasting liquid, and add the rest of the ingredients (including the remainder of the olive oil). Mix well, taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Found mistakes in this report? - Click Here