Potatoes with Arugula Pesto
BREAKING NEWSموجز الاسبوع في اللغة العربية
Chocolate soufflé with a twistThis is a must-have dessert for any chocolate lover: a decadent chocolate soufflé with white chocolate cubes.
Photo Credit: Tnuva USA
Prep time: 20 min., makes 8 servings
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 120 grams Tnuva butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbs. cocoa powder
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 tbs. brandy
- 8-10 squares of white chocolate
- powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double steamer pot, add the butter and stir. Slowly add the cocoa powder and brandy while stirring.
- Separate the eggs. Whip the egg whites separately and add to the chocolate mixture.
- Whip the egg yolks in a mixer at the highest speed. Add the sugar as the egg yolks are being mixed until the mixture is a creamy, thick foam.
- Fold the foam into the chocolate.
- Take individual soufflé cups, lightly dust with powdered sugar and pour the chocolate mixture evenly between the 8 cups. Place 1-2 white chocolate squares onto each cup.
- Place in the oven for about 20 min., until the soufflé crust on top is slightly hard and the chocolate on the bottom is still liquid.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve hot.
Found mistakes in this report? - Click Here
JerusalemOnline News Feed
4 Palestinians forced back to Gaza after crossing border, IDF says
Homeless vets with families: An untold part of veterans' struggles
Federal judge rules Trump's Twitter account is a public forum
Women’s higher education was pioneered by evangelical Christian leaders
How Christian media is shaping American politics
Hezbollah leader says terror group capable of defeating Israel in war
Hezbollah base hit in alleged Israeli strike, Syria war monitor says
After summit cancellation, US-NK war is once again likely, sources say
Turkey: Israel would ‘harm itself’ if it recognized Armenian genocide
Environmental activists throw smoke grenades near PM's home during protest
Large fire in southern Israel caused by flaming kite from Gaza
Iran: Airport screens hacked by anti-government protesters
Report: Syrian military airport came under Israeli missile strike
Czech FM says Hamas solely responsible for death of Palestinians on Gaza border
In attempt to bypass Supreme Court, state asks AG to legalize settlement homes
Cabinet slams IAF chief for spilling on secret operations
Liberman vows IDF we will capture—‘dead or alive’—terrorist who injured soldier
IAEA: Iran still complying with nuclear deal despite US withdrawal