Potatoes with Arugula Pesto
BREAKING NEWSموجز الاسبوع في اللغة العربية
Chocolate soufflé with a twistThis is a must-have dessert for any chocolate lover: a decadent chocolate soufflé with white chocolate cubes.
Photo Credit: Tnuva USA
Prep time: 20 min., makes 8 servings
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 120 grams Tnuva butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbs. cocoa powder
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 tbs. brandy
- 8-10 squares of white chocolate
- powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double steamer pot, add the butter and stir. Slowly add the cocoa powder and brandy while stirring.
- Separate the eggs. Whip the egg whites separately and add to the chocolate mixture.
- Whip the egg yolks in a mixer at the highest speed. Add the sugar as the egg yolks are being mixed until the mixture is a creamy, thick foam.
- Fold the foam into the chocolate.
- Take individual soufflé cups, lightly dust with powdered sugar and pour the chocolate mixture evenly between the 8 cups. Place 1-2 white chocolate squares onto each cup.
- Place in the oven for about 20 min., until the soufflé crust on top is slightly hard and the chocolate on the bottom is still liquid.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve hot.
Found mistakes in this report? - Click Here
JerusalemOnline News Feed
In response to rocket shooting, IAF strikes Hamas military targets in Gaza
Israelis living near Gaza fear rocket fire may escalate into war
Texas: Israeli man kills 9-year-old daughter in apparent murder-suicide
Watch: Police greet 20 new sniffer dogs from Czech Republic
13.12.17 Night brief from Israel by ILTV
2 rockets fired from Gaza intercepted by Iron Dome
White House: Palestinian rhetoric “has prevented peace for years”
Miss Universe Israel responds to criticism about her picture with Miss Iraq
Joint Arab List to boycott US Vice President's speech in Israel
13.12.17 Newscast from Israel by ILTV
Muslim countries demand: “Recognize the State of Palestine and East Jerusalem as its occupied capital”
Watch: Undercover Israeli security forces arrest Palestinian rioters
IDF: 40 Israelis entered Palestinian village, threw stones at residents
Tel Aviv invites you to celebrate Hanukkah
West Bank clashes: 3 Palestinians injured, several arrested
After close vote, Europe won't ban doner kebab
“I was born and raised in Brooklyn. But, with Naale, I grew up in Israel”
Israeli Intelligence Minister says Israel would agree to Saudi-led peace talks