Puff pastry and apple tart
BREAKING NEWSموجز الاسبوع في اللغة العربية
Onion soup with Swiss cheese flakesCelebrate autumn with onion soup and comforting melted cheese flakes.
Photo Credit: Tnuva USA
Prep time: 15 min., makes 4 servings
- 2 cups (500 grams) of Tnuva’s Swiss Cheese Loaf, grated
- 5 medium-sized onions, cut into thin strips
- 4-5 cups strained vegetable stock
- 3 tbs. Tnuva Butter
- ½ tsp. white sugar
- ½ cup white vermouth or semi dry white wine
- A dash of salt and pepper
- 4-5 slices of toast, preferably large
- 1 tsp. flour
- Heat the butter in a pot over a medium flame until the onions are translucent and slightly golden.
- Add the sugar and the flour to the onions and mix.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to boil. Once it’s boiled, simmer for ¾ of an hour.
- Add salt and pepper according to taste.
- Towards the end of the cooking process, add the vermouth or dry wine.
- At the bottom of your soup bowls, place a slice of toast, then sprinkle with Swiss cheese flakes. Pour the soup of the cheese and toast. Serve hot!
Found mistakes in this report? - Click Here
JerusalemOnline News Feed
Hamas 'lost control' over Gaza Strip, IDF Spokesperson says
Israeli report debunks claims of cell phone radiation causing cancer
Hezbollah training Hamas in Lebanon, according to Lebanese media
IDF strikes Hamas targets in Gaza in response to balloon arson attack
Austria’s right-wing leader visited tourist sites and will meet with PM tomorrow
Israeli President urges PA leader to condemn terror acts in Gaza
A decision regarding Sara Netanyahu’s indictment is expected ‘within days’
London: Pro-Palestinian, pro-Israel protesters face off during Quds Day rally
Assad denies Israeli-Russian coordination, claims Syria isn’t ‘a puppet state’
Greenblatt, Kushner to visit Israel to discuss US peace process during Middle East trip
Yesh Atid chairman Yair Lapid claims Netanyahu is ‘tearing apart Israeli society from within’
Lesbian couple in Israel wins court case in appeal for parental recognition
Trump praises Kim as ‘courageous,’ says he wants ‘bright new future for his people’
Syrian army deployed additional AA systems along border with Israel
IDF fires at kite arsonists on Gaza border; Palestinian detained for trying to cross fence
IDF paratroopers to train with U.S airborne brigade in NATO exercise
IAF conducted exercise with Hellenic Air Force to "preserve preparedness"
Israeli breakthrough: Tumor remission for 30% of mice harboring aggressive form of breast cancer