Tnuva’s new deli cut cheeses now available in light version
BREAKING NEWSموجز الاسبوع في اللغة العربية
Potatoes with arugula pestoA beautiful dish with vibrant colors - and super easy to prepare!
Photo Credit: Lital Arazi
Prep time: 15 min., makes 5 servings
- 800 grams small potatoes, peeled
- 80 grams arugula
- 15 grams pine nuts
- 150 grams olive oil
- 30 grams bread
- 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 anchovy fillets (options)
- 2 tbs. Tnuva Parmesan Chunk, grated
- Salt to taste
- A handful toasted pine nuts
- A handful of Tnuva Parmesan Chunk, grated
- Boil a pot of water. Cook the potatoes until soft, drain and set aside.
- With a hand blender or food processor, blend the rest of the ingredients separately into a smooth texture.
- Place the potatoes in a serving bowl. Pour the pesto sauce over the potatoes and mix.
- Garnish with toasted pine nuts and Parmesan. Serve hot.
Found mistakes in this report? - Click Here
JerusalemOnline News Feed
Trump Blames Washington for Poor Russian Ties Ahead of Putin Summit
Aiming to be Jerusalem’s First Female Mayor, MK Sees Thaw in Religious Tensions
Netanyahu Visits Sderot After Weekend of Rocket Fire From Gaza
LGBT Activists Block Tel Aviv Road
OECD: "Israel is on a Good Track"
UN Envoy Against the Palestinians? "Give Peace a chance"
Huge Earthquake: the Greatest Threat Facing Israel
'Screaming, Shock and Blood' - Sderot Mayor Calls on Netanyahu to Visit South
Did the Warning Siren Sound Before Rocket Hit Home?
Norwegian Hospitals Against Circumcisions
Women of the Wall Activists Attacked Prayerbook Burned
Thousands Protest Nation-State Bill Sanctioning Segregated Housing
Israeli Study Finds Positive Emotions May Shrink Cancer Tumors
The 'National Library' That Turned Into a Training Facility
Israel Under Attack: IDF Pounds Gaza in Heaviest Strikes Since 2014
Security Cabinet to Convene for Emergency Meeting
Kidnapped 7-Year-Old in Israel
Will the Amsterdam Kosher Restaurant Attacker Avoid More Time in Jail?