Cherry tomato & cheese torte
BREAKING NEWSموجز الاسبوع في اللغة العربية
Puff pastry and apple tartThis delicious pastry, made with Tnuva’s puff pastry dough and fresh apples, is easy to make and will become your family’s favorite dessert instantly.
Photo Credit: Leetal Arazi
Prep. time: 20 min., makes 10 servings
600 grams Tnuva’s Frozen Rolled Puff Pastry Dough
4 Granny Smith apples
50 grams Tnuva Butter, melted
10 teaspoons white sugar
- Cut the puff pastry dough into ten circles, each approx. 10 cm in diameter and place in a baking pan that has been lined with baking parchment.
- Cut the apples into thin fans by first cutting them from all four sides and then into thin slices.
- Place the apple slices slightly overlapping in a circle on top of each pastry dough circle.
- Coat with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 30 min. until the crust is golden and the apples on top are lightly caramelized.
- After you’ve removed the tart from the oven, drizzle with honey.
- Serve warm.
Found mistakes in this report? - Click Here
JerusalemOnline News Feed
Former PM aide who turned state witness tells police he was 'used as a pawn'
German company wins Israeli bid despite previously caving to BDS
Poll shows 50% of Israelis believe PM should step down amid corruption probes
Florida high school students rally for gun control after deadly shooting
Elite IDF intelligence unit thwarted ISIS terror plot to down plane in 2017
21.02.18 Newscast from Israel by ILTV
Gal Gadot to present Oscar at upcoming Academy Awards
State’s witness agreement: Netanyahu confidant protected from criminal indictment
Breakthrough Israeli study discovers early markers of preeclampsia
Launch of high-speed train line between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem delayed
Moscow court denies appeal filed by Raoul Wallenberg’s family
Jewish foundation calls on US to suspend ties with Poland over Holocaust controversy
IDF regrets returning terrorists’ bodies to PA, says it’s changed policy
Case 4000: Close confidant of Israeli PM signs State’s Witness deal
Iranians enrolled in online Kabbalah course of Israel’s Ben-Gurion University
21.02.18 Morning newscast from Israel by ILTV
Netanyahu responds to ‘bizarre’ corruption allegations, claims they are ‘baseless’
Polish deputy minister supports establishment of 'Polocaust’ museum