Cherry tomato & cheese torte
BREAKING NEWSموجز الاسبوع في اللغة العربية
Puff pastry and apple tartThis delicious pastry, made with Tnuva’s puff pastry dough and fresh apples, is easy to make and will become your family’s favorite dessert instantly.
Photo Credit: Leetal Arazi
Prep. time: 20 min., makes 10 servings
600 grams Tnuva’s Frozen Rolled Puff Pastry Dough
4 Granny Smith apples
50 grams Tnuva Butter, melted
10 teaspoons white sugar
- Cut the puff pastry dough into ten circles, each approx. 10 cm in diameter and place in a baking pan that has been lined with baking parchment.
- Cut the apples into thin fans by first cutting them from all four sides and then into thin slices.
- Place the apple slices slightly overlapping in a circle on top of each pastry dough circle.
- Coat with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 30 min. until the crust is golden and the apples on top are lightly caramelized.
- After you’ve removed the tart from the oven, drizzle with honey.
- Serve warm.
Found mistakes in this report? - Click Here
JerusalemOnline News Feed
IDF: If spillover fire from Syria continues, Israel's response will intensify
Trump hails liberation of Raqqa, says end of ISIS 'in sight'
Erdoğan says US not civilized after it issued arrest warrants against his guards
Watch: Palestinian throws stone at 12-year-old boy bathing in spring
IDF targets Syrian artillery cannons in response to spillover rocket fire
Knife-wielding man stabs several people at a busy square in Munich
ISIS fighters surrender, retreat from city in Homs as Syrian forces take control
Spanish Prime Minister demands Catalan parliament will be dissolved, new elections to be called
Egypt: Islamist militants kill at least 52 police officers during overnight shoot-out
New poll shows most Americans are against Trump's decision regarding Iran deal
Spain's government meets to decide what action to take in Catalonia
Fighting in Syria spills over into the Golan Heights as two rockets hit open area
North Korea continues threats, says US should just 'put up' with its nuclear arsenal
Former SS guard charged at age 96 as an accessory to mass murder
British documentary series ranks Israel as one of the world's leading cocaine-using countries
Crisis in Catalonia: Spain's central government teams up with opposition to overthrow Catalan government
Watch: "I needed to run over the soldiers because of what is happening at Al-Aqsa"
MK's stance against the #MeToo campaign elicits sexual assault allegation against fellow Ha-Bayit Ha-Yehudi member