A new recipe to try: Smoked sprat quiche
Root vegetable saladGet your peelers ready! This colorful, healthy salad will brighten up any meal.
For the salad:
1 large kohlrabi, peeled
2 carrots, peeled
2 beets, peeled
5 snow pea pods
A handful of roasted cashew nuts
1 pckg. Tnuva’s Crumbled Sheep Feta
A fistful of coriander and mint
For the dressing:
2 tbsp. lemon
½ tbsp. salt
½ freshly ground pepper
1 tbsp. date syrup
3 tbsp. olive oil
Buy Jewish jewelry online at JOL store - Star of D - JOL readers get 5% off all items by entering coupon code JOL5 at checkout click here to enter the store
1. Wash the peeled vegetables.
2. Peel the vegetables into thin strips.
3. Cut the snow peas, remove the fibers and then cut into thin strips.
4. Place the vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle with feta and cashews.
5. Mix the dressing and pour on top.
Click Here for more reports by Meirav Gavish
Found mistakes in this report? - Click Here