A new recipe to try: Smoked sprat quiche
Root vegetable saladGet your peelers ready! This colorful, healthy salad will brighten up any meal.
For the salad:
1 large kohlrabi, peeled
2 carrots, peeled
2 beets, peeled
5 snow pea pods
A handful of roasted cashew nuts
1 pckg. Tnuva’s Crumbled Sheep Feta
A fistful of coriander and mint
For the dressing:
2 tbsp. lemon
½ tbsp. salt
½ freshly ground pepper
1 tbsp. date syrup
3 tbsp. olive oil
2017 Independence Day special promotion - 15% off all jewelry in the JOL store - Star of D - Promotion available until May 3, click here to see the jewelry
1. Wash the peeled vegetables.
2. Peel the vegetables into thin strips.
3. Cut the snow peas, remove the fibers and then cut into thin strips.
4. Place the vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle with feta and cashews.
5. Mix the dressing and pour on top.
Click Here for more reports by Meirav Gavish
Found mistakes in this report? - Click Here