This delicious Caprese salad is made with cherry tomatoes of a variety of sizes and colors, sheep’s feta and an addictive dressing. Just perfect for a Mediterranean summer.
Photo Credit: Tnuva USA
200 grams Tnuva’s Crumbled Sheep Feta
1/2 kilo cherry tomatoes of all shapes and sizes
1 small purple onion
5 mini radishes
A handful of Greek of Kalamata olives
4 basil leaves
A handful of chopped parsley
5 slices of whole grain bread, sliced into cubes
4 tbs. olive oil
4 tbs. freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tbs. wine or apple vinegar
1 crushed garlic clove
A dash of salt
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 90 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the bread into cubes and transfer to a parchment-lined baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with a dash of salt. Place the pan in the oven until it’s slightly browned, remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Wash and slice the tomatoes into halves.
- Slice the radishes and purple onion into thin slices.
- Chop up the parsley and cut the basil into large pieces.
- In a large bowl, place the cherry tomatoes, then the radishes and onion slices, olives, parsley and basil.
- Place the toasted bread on top of the vegetables, drizzle with dressing and mix gently with your hands.
- Add the cheese and mix again, once more with your hands.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately.