This is a must-have dessert for any chocolate lover: a decadent chocolate soufflé with white chocolate cubes.
Photo Credit: Tnuva USA
Prep time: 20 min., makes 8 servings
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 120 grams Tnuva butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbs. cocoa powder
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 tbs. brandy
- 8-10 squares of white chocolate
- powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double steamer pot, add the butter and stir. Slowly add the cocoa powder and brandy while stirring.
- Separate the eggs. Whip the egg whites separately and add to the chocolate mixture.
- Whip the egg yolks in a mixer at the highest speed. Add the sugar as the egg yolks are being mixed until the mixture is a creamy, thick foam.
- Fold the foam into the chocolate.
- Take individual soufflé cups, lightly dust with powdered sugar and pour the chocolate mixture evenly between the 8 cups. Place 1-2 white chocolate squares onto each cup.
- Place in the oven for about 20 min., until the soufflé crust on top is slightly hard and the chocolate on the bottom is still liquid.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve hot.