The Parmesan punch in this classic soup will make it a must-have for the coming winter months!
Photo Credit: Tnuva USA
Prep time: 5 min., makes 4 servings
- 5 tbs. olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, thinly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly chopped
- 2 zucchinis, diced
- 120 grams canned dark red kidney beans
- 1 tbs. tomato paste
- 2 poached tomatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1.5 liters (6 cups) vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 140 grams spaghetti, cut into thirds
- 2 tbs. parsley
- 80 grams Tnuva Parmesan Chunk, grated
- Heat the oil in a large soup pot.
- Add the onion, carrot and celery and fry, stirring until the vegetables are slightly soft.
- Add the garlic, zucchini, beans, tomato paste and fresh tomatoes and braise for another 4 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and season with salt and pepper. Boil and then reduce the flame to a medium flame and cook for an hour and a half.
- Add the spaghetti and the parsley and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Pour the soup into bowls, sprinkle with parmesan flakes and serve hot – with your bread of choice (garlic bread is a delicious option).