This colorful appetizer comes with a crunchy, tasty twist.
Photo Credit: Yehuda Solomon
Prep time: 20 min., makes 12 servings
12-14 mini peppers
100 grams Tnuva’s Crumbled Sheep Feta
1/2 container sour cream
2 tsp. smoked paprika
50 grams chili-coated peanuts, crushed
A little olive oil
- Cut off the top of the peppers and gently remove the seeds.
- Mash the feta, sour cream, 1 tsp. smoked paprika and the crushed peanuts – reserve 2 tbs. of crushed peanuts for garnish.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to a pastry bag.
- Fill the peppers with the cheese mixture until the opening of the pepper – no more.
- Brush the peppers with a little bit of olive oil and dip the open ends in a mixture of 1 tsp. smoked paprika and 2 tbs. crushed peanuts.
- Place the peppers in a heat-proof pan.
- When close to serving time, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius for 5-6 minutes.
- Right before serving, put the pan in the oven – the mixture needs to get warm, but not too hot.
- Serve immediately.