A beautiful dish with vibrant colors – and super easy to prepare!
Photo Credit: Lital Arazi
Prep time: 15 min., makes 5 servings
- 800 grams small potatoes, peeled
- 80 grams arugula
- 15 grams pine nuts
- 150 grams olive oil
- 30 grams bread
- 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 anchovy fillets (options)
- 2 tbs. Tnuva Parmesan Chunk, grated
- Salt to taste
- A handful toasted pine nuts
- A handful of Tnuva Parmesan Chunk, grated
- Boil a pot of water. Cook the potatoes until soft, drain and set aside.
- With a hand blender or food processor, blend the rest of the ingredients separately into a smooth texture.
- Place the potatoes in a serving bowl. Pour the pesto sauce over the potatoes and mix.
- Garnish with toasted pine nuts and Parmesan. Serve hot.