This delicious pastry, made with Tnuva’s puff pastry dough and fresh apples, is easy to make and will become your family’s favorite dessert instantly.
Photo Credit: Leetal Arazi
Prep. time: 20 min., makes 10 servings
600 grams Tnuva’s Frozen Rolled Puff Pastry Dough
4 Granny Smith apples
50 grams Tnuva Butter, melted
10 teaspoons white sugar
- Cut the puff pastry dough into ten circles, each approx. 10 cm in diameter and place in a baking pan that has been lined with baking parchment.
- Cut the apples into thin fans by first cutting them from all four sides and then into thin slices.
- Place the apple slices slightly overlapping in a circle on top of each pastry dough circle.
- Coat with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 30 min. until the crust is golden and the apples on top are lightly caramelized.
- After you’ve removed the tart from the oven, drizzle with honey.
- Serve warm.