A fresh, fun salad that’s packed with nutrients – and is easy to make!
Photo Credit: Tnuva USA
Prep time: 15 min; makes 4 servings
A bunch of Arugula
½ package of Romaine lettuce
½ package Iceberg lettuce
½ cup mint leaves, removed from the stems
½ pomelo (or a different summer fruit)
25 grams Tnuva’s Crumbled Sheep Feta
6 tbs. honey vinaigrette dressing of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius. Scrub then peel the beets, and slice into 6 slices each. Place in a mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil and toss. Then, place the beets in a single layer in a heat-proof pan in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the beets are soft. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Thoroughly wash the lettuces and arugula and dry. Gently tear the leaves into coarse pieces.
- Peel and fillet the orange and pomelo and set aside.
- Chop the mint leaves into thin strips.
- Places the lettuces and the arugula into a serving bowl, season with 4 tbs. of dressing, and gently mix.
- Place the beet slices and fruit fillets among the greens.
- Sprinkle with feta and drizzle the remaining 2 tbs. of dressing on top.
- Serve immediately.