Now you can indulge your “cheesy cravings” without worrying about your waistline by making scrumptious dishes with Tnuva’s new line of Deli Cut Light Cheeses. Tnuva’s Edam, Swiss and Muenster Deli Cut Light cheeses are featured in convenient 6 ounce packaging, which includes a re-sealable zipper to lock in freshness after usage.
Tnuva’s new deli cut cheeses now available in light version Photo Credit: Tnuva USA
These cheeses can be used for a variety of culinary offerings ‘round-the-clock, including breakfast toasts, sandwiches for lunch or dinner casseroles. The Deli Cut line of cheeses feature 67% less fat and 40% less calories than regular cheeses and contain zero trans-fat and zero carbohydrates.
“Who says you can’t enjoy a premium Mehadrin Cholov Yisroel dairy product without counting the calories? Our consumers are becoming more health conscious but they are not willing to compromise on taste, texture or quality when it comes to eating well. The new line of Deli Cut Light Cheeses answers the needs of consumers who want enjoy a healthy lifestyle but also want to enjoy high-quality products,” said Yoram Behiri, President & CEO of Tnuva in the USA.
Tnuva’s Deli Cut Light, Edam, Swiss and Muenster cheeses are Cholov Yisroel and kosher for year-round usage (including Passover) and highlights the Vaad Mehadrin, Chug Chasam Sofer Bnei Brak and OU-D (Orthodox Union) kashrus standards.
Cheese Filled Cauliflower Coated in Crispy Bread Crumbs Photo Credit: Tnuva USA
Cheese Filled Cauliflower Coated in Crispy Bread Crumbs
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1 very large head of cauliflower
16 cups of water
4 teaspoons kosher salt
3oz. of Tnuva Swiss Deli Cut Light Cheese
3oz. Tnuva Wedge Cheese – melted
3oz. of Tnuva Cow’s Feta Cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and soak cauliflower in a bowl of water.
2. Boil water with 4 teaspoons of salt in a large pot.
3. Once the water is boiled, place the cauliflower upside down (floret side down) in the pot. Cook for about 8 minutes or until cauliflower softens slightly, then remove from pot, drain and let cool.
4. Cut the cheeses into small pieces. Stuff the cheeses between the florets of the cauliflower on all sides until the cauliflower is filled with cheese. Make sure to be gentle while stuffing so that the florets don’t break or crumble.
5. When stuffed with cheese, lay the cauliflower on a pan lined with baking paper.
6. Mix the egg with the mayonnaise, black pepper and salt.
7. Use a brush to coat the cauliflower with egg mixture on all sides. Make sure to coat the bottom of the cauliflower as well.
8. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on the cauliflower until fully coated.
9. Place in oven for 25 minutes until golden and crispy.